We want to thank families for completing a symptom check each morning before your child comes to school. We encourage you to continue to go through the symptom check list and take your child’s temperature at home prior to sending to school. If your child is not feeling well or has a temperature of 100.4 or greater, please keep your child home. The School District is continuing to promote behaviors that reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- STAYING HOME when appropriate
- Good hand hygiene and encouraging to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol should be used if soap and water not readily available
- Mask/face coverings when unable to maintain the 6-foot distancing. Face coverings should be washed daily at home
- The district will continue to maintain a healthy environment with cleaning and disinfecting
- We encourage students to bring a water bottle to school